We are not destined to live our lives in pain due to past trauma or abuse.
As human beings we have the ability to heal trauma naturally.
So, what stops us from healing and moving forward?
Why didn’t many people die from heart attacks 150 years ago, and today it’s the number one killer in the Western world?
Today, I want to focus on the heart as part 4 of my miniseries on identifying the psychosomatic patterns behind ‘medical conditions.’
The heart is placed at the centre of your body for a reason.
It needs to be central in your thinking and decision making.
If you are living from your heart, you are in sync with the natural flow of the Universe.
Synchronicity is another word for ‘good luck’.
Sounds ideal, doesn’t it?
But how many people do you know who live like that?
It takes courage to live from your heart, because COURAGE comes from the word COR which means heart.
Back in ancient times, courage meant exactly that, to have the bravery for ordinary living, not for some sort of heroic antics that we connect courage with today.
There is a saying that your heart is the KING and your mind is like a bunch of the king’s advisors.
Our mind gives us a constant barrage of ideas and judgments at the rate of sixty thousand negative messages per day, and the poor King must make sense of it all and stay centred.
Eventually, the King’s strength wanes.
The internal power struggle between the heart and the mind erodes the Kings health and he abdicates or dies. (Think angina or heart attack)
EVERYONE today benefits from adopting a new mindset.
Now more than ever, we need to adopt a mindset that is based on WHOLEHEARTED living rather than FEAR based thinking.
You can see every moment as a crossroad between one or the other.
Let yourself by ruled by FEAR (the mind) OR make a brave decision to listen to your HEART.
Living from an open-heart means feeling into the love that is there, as well as the pain.
In today’s world, we often suppress our pain in order to keep up with life and avoid being left behind.
We don’t realize that we are selling ourselves out….
By avoiding our feelings the pressure builds up in our hearts.
I see this all the time in my clients!
Thankfully, through gentle therapy, your natural internal healing instincts can be activated in one session and be fully restored over time!
Don’t wait until you have angina, suffer from a broken heart or experience a heart attack.
Here are some things that my clients struggle with when they first come to me.
- They tend to ‘take everything to heart’ or take things far too seriously.
- This worry and seriousness mindset doesn’t allow for the proper flow in their lives, whether it is the flow of ideas, good feelings, love, or their very own life blood. (In Chinese medicine blood=joy, so you are squeezing the flow of joy)
- They can be caught up in a pattern of fighting the current of life, living in resistance to their circumstances.
- They are exhausted.
- There is not enough receiving and too much giving out.
- They often have a habit of ignoring their own needs, because they are busy fulfilling others needs to gain other people’s love.
The MAIN message associated with any heart condition is to cultivate SELF-LOVE AND COMPASSION.
Heart disease is an urgent message from your body to change your perception of yourself.
To change your belief that love can only come from others.
That your life only has value when others give you validation.
A heart attack implies that the heart is being ‘attacked’ by a build-up of unexpressed hurt, loss, grief, or resistance to love.
The heart might give you chest pain, panic attacks or anxiety, because it is banging on the door of your consciousness ….. desperately trying to get your attention, so you start breaking down the artificial walls around your heart so it can connect with you…
- Are you putting your heart in a cage, so you can’t feel anything?
- Are you holding onto pain or hurt from the past?
- Are you refusing to let go and forgive?
- Have you lost your heart, and you just want to give up?
- Do you need to put more heart into your life?
- Do you regiment your life and fill every space with scheduled activity?
- Are you so focused on your work/career that the emotional side of life is constricted?
- Are you supressing your emotions, because you have been programmed to believe that emotions are weak, or they take up too much bandwidth?
- Are you applying pressure yourself, or is it coming from outside you?
- Are you trying to squash your anger or upset?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and can’t see your way out?
- Do you feel numbed out (in your relationship or in general)?
All of the above weaken your heart.
If you relate to these, come and see me for a face-to-face consultation/healing session.
You will immediately feel a massive positive shift in energy.
These shifts in energy will be reflected by your surroundings on your return home.
Your circumstances become more supportive of you.
Click here to book an appointment.
For a very in-depth, full breakthrough series of 3 sessions, click here for one-on-one coaching.
It’s never too late to learn to receive love and abundance.
Many people don’t know how to receive!
That means the gifts and blessings the Universe has in store for you pass you by.
During a session with me, I will help you remove the obstacles that have kept you stuck.
Today, we are in need of love, support and someone to relate to more than ever!
Tune in to the video below where I take you on a journey into the heart, so your heart can receive a healing energy transmission.
For the real deep and lasting healing shifts, contact me on 03 6428 3007 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and organise a session.