Everything that happens in your life has energy behind it.
What you say, what you think, what you focus on, what you talk about, who you talk to, it’s all an energy exchange.
This means that we are constantly growing tomorrow’s circumstances.
You grow more of what you do, say, and focus on today.
The thing is that most humans are addicted to something.
Some people are addicted to chaos.
Others to drama, abuse, let down, stuckness, poverty, relationship breakups, losing money.
If we want more peace, harmony, greatness, gratitude, true love, friendship, health, and wealth, all the good stuff, we have to change our cell programming.
You must learn to say NO to things that stand in the way of your dreams, so you can say YES to creating and receiving your DREAM life.
First of all, you have to say NO to your own self sabotages, and I explain how to do that in the video.
Today’s bonus is a list to help you get off the old mind programming and self sabotages.
Repeat these sentences to yourself out very loud!
You can even punch the air to affirm the message to yourself.
- I have what it takes to be a success!
- I can do anything I put my mind to!
- When I am not thriving, (I feel tired, down, or resistant) its a sign that I need to focus on my wins, on the best things that have happened to me.
- I stop comparing myself to others.
- I am completely unique, and I can do things my way.
- If my friends or partner doesn’t nurture or support my energy, I am free to leave them. (Remember, you are the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with).
- I am my own best friend!
- I ask for help regularly and gladly receive support and guidance.
- I listen to my body and intuition, and my intuition can rely on me to do so.
- I feed my body healthy food because I am so worth it.
- I practice self-care daily because I am the priority in my life.
- I avoid toxins because I respect my immune system.
- I practice progress, not perfection in my pursuit of health, wealth, and happiness.
- I love myself just the way I am, warts and all.
- I will never be able to please everyone.
- By loving myself, create the best version of me, and can share from abundance, rather than overwhelm.
- I practice gratitude by saying: I am so happy and grateful to myself all day long.
- I am patient, compassionate, and supportive of my body during the ups and downs of life.
- I realize that positive energetic shifts can happen very quickly and that it takes my body a little while to catch up and show the results I want.
- I say yes to life and make time for me, for the people, animals, and experiences that are important to me.
- I give myself permission to celebrate my life!
May you be happy, may you thrive, and may you know how deeply loved you are.
May your love light up the people around you.