How many times do you come home at the end of the day and feel completely drained?
One of the reasons we are so exhausted is that we have adopted roles that we play around different people:
- We act differently when we are at work than when we are at home in our PJs.
- We play so many roles for so many people, and we have done so for years.
- We played them for our parents, for our teachers at school, for our peer group, for our bosses at work.
- We know how to be cool in our friendship groups, or in our communities or church groups.
In the video below, I am going to invite you to become aware of the roles you play completely unintentionally.
Every time we play a role or modify our authentic self to fit into a mold, we go into constriction.
Over time, we lose connection with our true essence, and with Source, because we are so caught up in behaving a certain way, playing a role to please others, or to live up to other expectations.
- How did you begin to play these roles?
- What expectations did you have to fulfill to be accepted and to be loved?
- What else?
- What does it cost you to play these roles?
- What is the pain of bending yourself into this shape?
- How has it hurt you?
- What if you were free from this role in your life?
- Who do you need permission from?
You have permission from Source, from your ancestors, and now you just need to get permission from yourself.
Listen to the video, which will take you into a guided meditation, where you discover how safe it is to drop the heavy burdens of role-playing and just be yourself.
You are perfect the way you are.
You never have to play another role again.
Click on the video below, and let yourself enter a state of expansion, deep release, and relaxation.
Click here for the Investigative Coaching Package to Unleash your inner money genius.
Or click here to purchase my complete roadmap to healed finances here
The Money Mastery through the Chakras comes with many bonuses, and contains hours and hours of learning, listening, and guidance into deep money introspection.