Oxytocin is a hormone and neurotransmitter produced in the hypothalamus.
Even if you’ve never heard of it until now, you know what it feels like.
It’s that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you receive a hug from a loved one.
This love hormone is associated with trust, empathy, and relationships.
For this reason, it is also known as the ‘happiness hormone’ or ‘love hormone.’
It can relieve anxiety and stress and make us more social.
It also appears to inspire some of humanity’s more admirable qualities such as love, loyalty, trustworthiness, courage, and empathy.
Signs of a deficiency include:
- Difficulty feeling affection
- Dislike of social interactions
- Trouble maintaining relationships
- Being told you lack empathy
When your body lacks this critical hormone, life feels like an uphill battle.
When it comes to giving and receiving love, it feels as if you have one foot on the accelerator and the other foot on the brakes.
It is hard to experience joy, abundance and personal growth when you have the handbrake on.
I am all for personal and spiritual growth and abundance, I want everyone to thrive!
So let’s take a look at 10 oxytocin hacks that will boost your love hormone naturally and easily.
The first 3 tips are boring but so necessary:
- Drink your quota of water and salt. When you are dehydrated your money doesn’t flow (water is like a current, and another word for money is currency), and mineral deficiency equals hormonal chaos.
- Supplement with our Happy Pack which contains all the nutrients your body needs to boost the production of oxytocin.
- Eat plenty of healthy fats, which keeps your brain energy nice and even.
Sugars stimulates the back brain, which is the survival brain and interrupts the flow of happy, joyful calming hormones.
This is your physical foundation.
With this in place, let’s have a look at the exciting ones here:
1. Make a decision that in spite of the turmoil, chaos and insecurities around you that ‘I CHOOSE JOY!’.
Don’t wait for joy to fall into your lap, because that is exactly what you are going to get, fleeting moments of joy. Instead, stop hedging your bets and commit to RECEIVING JOY, your subconscious begins to scan your environment for opportunities that will bring you JOY. The Universe will do the same because when you take 1 step towards the Universe, it takes 1000 steps towards you.
2. Commit to stillness and deep calm.
The energy of drama and chaos is the opposite of the energy of abundance and joy. Everything takes time. Stillness and calm take time. Picture a glass of freshly ground apple juice. It will look cloudy and it might take 30 minutes before the apple pulp has sunk to the bottom and the juice is cleared. Likewise, you won’t have clarity (CLARITY GIVES JOY) when the waters of your body, your energies are choppy and stirred up. Dedicate time every day to sit under a tree, lie on the grass and allow mother earth to reach out to you and reset your hormonal system.
3. Meditate for at least 26 minutes per day.
There are millions of free guided meditations online you can listen to.
4. Sit with your arms and legs cross-legged, this will flip the chemistry of your brain and nervous system from stress and overwhelm to calm and peaceful.
5. Foster gratitude.
Repeat after me: I am so happy and grateful for….. (fill in the blanks). Just saying the words will create massive change. Do this for a minimum of 3 minutes, 3x per day and your love hormones will go through the roof.
6. Write 10 things you are grateful for with your non-dominant hand, in a notebook every day.
This will stimulate new neural pathways that will support a new flow of abundance and joy.
7. Connect with your intuition.
Your intuition is your private line to Source, and this friendship needs to mean more to you than anything else in life. Your intuition voice is always stress-free, calm and peaceful. If it sounds bossy, or fearful, it isn’t your intuition. It could be coming from a guilt complex, the voice of your parents or your ex.
8. You can’t meditate all day long, but you can pretend you are in a prayerful state while you go about your business.
We are only ever a prayer away from Source. I don’t mean religious prayer. The true nature of prayer means a flow of energy and information between True Source and humans. It means slowing down your reactions so you can observe what is going on for you inside your body and while you do that, you are able to receive divine guidance.
9. Bring in colours.
Colours are the language of your soul, and they have superpowers when it comes to boosting your love/happy hormones. Add colours to your wardrobe, do some artwork, eat colourful vegetables, pick a bunch of flowers for on your kitchen table. You will be surprised how it will lift your mood.
10. Last but not least, take advantage of my Money Mastery through the Chakras course.
It is packed with free bonuses, and each time you watch the videos your energies will rebalance to a heightened state of awareness and joy, allowing money and love to flow into your life. Right now, you can go online here and get this amazing workshop for $97. (normally $497)
Call my team on 03 64283007 for more information on your health, wealth or relationships OR click here to book an appointment with me!