Warning: don’t listen while you are driving!
Even traditional medicine accepts that 80% of all illnesses are stress-related, and the biggest cause of stress is repressed trauma.
When it comes to the thyroid, the all-important master gland inside your neck, it’s no different.
Whether it is Graves’ Disease, Hashimoto’s, Hyper/Hypothyroidism, or simply always having to clear your throat, feeling constricted, let’s have a look at some of the ‘spiritual’ or energetic throat blockages.
Here are some of the suppressed fears I commonly see in my clients when they have thyroid/throat issues:
- It feels unsafe to be seen, heard, or listened to.
- Fear of being attacked.
- Fear of being a drama queen, being too emotional, or too loud.
- Fear of getting misunderstood.
- Feeling ignored.
- Feeling undermined instead of supported.
- Not feeling safe inside your own body, due to childhood trauma (you might have forgotten the issues, but your body remembers)
- Not feeling loved, and when you speak your truth, you might feel even more unlovable
- Not feeling acknowledged or respected and the more you say, the worse it gets.
- Fear of being lied to, or fear of telling lies, or getting it wrong.
- Speaking out aggressively, because you have repressed memories that nobody hears you.
- Your parents communicated in an aggressive way and you took that on by default.
- The opposite of aggression is being overly submissive, which keeps you in a state of numbness.
- Your body has dumbed down and numbed out as a safety mechanism.
- Swallowing your own voice, by never expressing your opinion or avoiding confrontation.
- Swallowing your anger.
The more severe the thyroid problem, the more challenged and threatened the person felt during their childhood years.
Pete and I offer you tremendous relief from thyroid issues so check out how you can benefit from a session by calling my team on 0364283007 or click here to book online.
In the meantime, this healing meditation will begin to free up the energy of your thyroid.