Your solar plexus, often referred to as your third chakra, is a powerhouse of energy.
If you could access that energy easily, you would be unstoppable.
- Have you ever experienced tension in your solar plexus, as if you can’t breathe?
- Or, butterflies in your stomach?
- Or, you feel all knotted up under your midriff?
- Or, a pit inside your stomach?
That’s what happens when you have blocked energy in your solar plexus.
Why would we subconsciously turn off one of our powerhouses?
The reason is that our solar plexus houses our ego, and our ego contains many unpopular ‘shadows’.
Shadows are the aspects of ourselves we rejected in our quest for love and safety since birth.
They are also remnants of unresolved trauma that we don’t want to face.
But, here’s the thing – they don’t just disappear just because we pretend, they aren’t there.
They are hiding, till we suddenly ‘lose the plot’ or our health breaks down.
For instance take the shadow of selfishness.
Nobody wants to be known for being selfish, but did you know that a little drop of selfishness can go a long way?
Think about it this way: when you’re on a plane with your children, they instruct you to put the oxygen mask on yourself before assisting your children.
Because, if you’re not well, you can’t take care of anyone else effectively.
Our solar plexus chakra comes before the heart chakra.
The gift it offers is self-care, and from that place of self-care, we can care for others with true nurturing.
Another shadow we often shy away from is being mean.
But, here’s a different perspective: the gift of meanness is the ability to stand up for yourself.
It’s tied to your capacity to say both “yes” and “no.”
And, remember, your “yes” can only be as strong as your “no.”
Here are 8 great mindsets to play with, to help you restore the energy in your solar plexus chakra:
- Humour – Take everything with a grain of salt! Life isn’t meant to be so serious and burdensome!
- Embrace Mistakes – Mistakes are steppingstones to success.
- Value Your Opinions and learn to trust your inner wisdom.
- Accept Feedback and don’t take anything personally.
- Start the Journey of Loving All of Yourself – Even the qualities you resist. What you resist persists, and it is much better to be in a relationship with your shadow parts than to deny, ignore or resist them.
- Step out of your comfort zone every now and then and see what happens.
- Set Boundaries – Be clear and non-reactive.
- Recognize your own Greatness.
Tune in to the video above where I take you through a calming restorative short meditation, so you can let go of stress and feel deeply relaxed.
When you relax, your nervous system gets a RESET and your finances will pick up, because your external circumstances always respond to your internal state of BEING.
Please remember to reach out to me if you feel stuck, stressed or overwhelmed, or want to enjoy a better life.
I support you to do the deep inner work that is required for positive and lasting transformation.
You don’t even have to know what you need because I set up direct communication with your subconscious mind and it can tell me everything you need to know, to solve your problems, restore the mind/body connection and to receive the gifts the Universe has in store for you.
Tune in every Tuesday on our Grada Robertson Facebook page for “Tuesday’s Talk with Grada” at 1:45 PM.