We all have unwanted parts of ourselves that hinder our progress in life.
These parts were created during traumatic events in our childhood, and caused our consciousness to split.
They can run amok and sabotage our best intentions.
The best way to work with them is one by one.
In this session I am going to help you identify one part and help you turn it from enemy into ally.
Here is the process.
Simply place your hands together and repeat mentally: “I choose with my free will to become the part of me that is most self-hating right now.”
Letting it take over, feel the subtle or not so subtle changes in how you think and feel inside your body.
Have a pen or pencil ready and use the opposite hand you normally write with for this exercise.
Here is what you ask to get to know this unwanted part:
- How old are you? (write down anything that comes to you with your non dominant hand)
- Are you a boy or a girl? (continue to journal)
- What do you look like? (jot down any visuals)
- What shoes are you wearing? Show me a mental picture (keep writing)
- Do you know how hard you make my life sometimes? (write the answer)
- You must be hurting so much for you to hurt me like this. Can you tell me the first time you felt hurt like this? (write down the information you get)
- Do you realize that you have an opposite part?
- A part that has your best interest at heart?
- Is there anything you would like us to know, something you haven’t told anyone before?
- Do you have a favourite colour? (colours are the language of the soul and they represent one way to re-connect a split with the whole )
- Are you living the life you really want? (jot down the answer)
- If we could change everything magically, would you want to be part of this new life? (write everything down)
- Are you ready to release yourself from pain, struggle, hardship, doing it tough, harshness, stress or overwhelm? (wait till you get a yes. If you don’t, this part wants to reveal more information first before it feels save enough to take up residence in the greater nervous system)
Place your hands together and say out loud: “I now release myself from the need to…..” eg; punish myself, never feel good enough, procrastinate, run late…. etc…. (fill in your unwanted behaviour.)
Allow this part to come back into the centre of your heart.
You can now move forward with a new perspective on life, and with the support of this previously hated part.
You will notice there will be less conflict and more ease and flow inside your body, which will be reflected in your love life, finances, health, energy levels, and every important aspect of your life.
The more you do this practice, the greater the rewards!
Have a go.
Let me know what your experiences are with your parts.
To work with me, call my team on 03 64283007 or click here to book an appointment with me online.
Alternatively, click here to check out my website.