When we are home inside our bodies, we are stronger, healthier, feel more confident and we have clarity.
Stress, trauma and the pressures of life, all cause us to ‘jump out of our bodies’.
As a result, humanity has become very ungrounded, collectively, and we are out of touch with our inner guidance system, because we are constantly feeding ourselves information from the outside.
We are suffering from information overload and tonight I am inviting you to do a short meditation with me, that will leave you feeling rested and relaxed, and connected with your body.
During the meditation, I am going to seed 6 positive affirmations that wlll help elevate your energies, so you feel calm and confident at the end of it.
It will take about 20 minutes and you can rewatch it during the week.
- I love and appreciate myself exactly the way I am. I am enough.
- I choose to have courage. I am courageous.
- I trust myself and my body can trust me, because I have my own back. I stick up for me and I learn from having a go.
- I listen to my body and I know what it needs. I give myself permission to rest and tune in.
- Regardless of disappointments and setbacks, I can make a comeback. I always have the power to rise again.
- I flow with life and life flows with me. I am open to receiving just as easily as giving.
Click on the links below to enjoy the grounding meditation.
Let me know what you experienced!